Access to Unit Boundary Maps (in "More Map Apps")

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
GeilmanMG

Access to Unit Boundary Maps (in "More Map Apps")

Post by GeilmanMG »

I have been told that when a member is signed into LDS.org that when they go to the "More Map Apps" they should be able to see Unit Boundary Maps as one of their options. When not signed in, people only have access to four Map Apps (excluding the Unit Boundary Maps).

I have ran into several cases now where a member signs into their lds account and they still do not have access to Unit Boundary Maps. I have verified that their lds account name is tied to their membership number, but still, no access.

Suggestions?

Thanks
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

geilmanmg wrote:I have been told that when a member is signed into LDS.org that when they go to the "More Map Apps" they should be able to see Unit Boundary Maps as one of their options. When not signed in, people only have access to four Map Apps (excluding the Unit Boundary Maps).

I have ran into several cases now where a member signs into their lds account and they still do not have access to Unit Boundary Maps. I have verified that their lds account name is tied to their membership number, but still, no access.

Whoever told you that all members should be able to see Unit Boundary Maps on the "More Map Apps" popup was mistaken. Only certain leaders and clerks have access to the Unit Boundary Maps option.

I think you'll find that if you look at the list of people you know who see that Unit Boundary Maps option, you'll find that they are all ward or stake leaders or clerks.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”