Audit Committee callings in stake MLS

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
blainer

Audit Committee callings in stake MLS

Post by blainer »

I have been asked to set up the stake audit committe in MLS. But I can find no callings that pertain to this in MLS. If I set them up as custom callings will they tie in to the Lufas system?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

blainer wrote:If I set them up as custom callings will they tie in to the Lufas system?
No. It won't. Unfortunately, I'm that's not something I can reference with a test MLS install. But according to the list in the Wiki, "Stake Audit Committee Chairman" and "Stake Auditor" should be in there as standard positions. Perhaps under "Miscellaneous"
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

blainer wrote:I have been asked to set up the stake audit committe in MLS. But I can find no callings that pertain to this in MLS. If I set them up as custom callings will they tie in to the Lufas system?
In stake MLS, go to Organizations > Other Callings. There you will see callings for:
  • Stake Audit Committee Chairman
  • Stake Audit Committee Member
  • Stake Auditor
Only those standard callings will give the rights needed to access LUFAS. Note that the rights will not be available immediately -- it takes a day or so after the callings are added for those people to have rights to LUFAS.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”