LDS Account Access For Counselor in Stake Presidency

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kipalder

LDS Account Access For Counselor in Stake Presidency

Post by kipalder »

The Second Counselor in our stake presidency (Eric Zebley) does not have access to the entire list below.

https://www.lds.org/mls/mbr/access-table.html?lang=eng

We have done multiple unit refreshes with no results. We have modified his calling information (added an email address) and re-transmitted - nothing.
Please fix this, or let us know how we can.

Thanks,
Kip Alder
Scranton Stake Clerk (512168)
Attachments
Capture.JPG
(93.61 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

kipalder wrote:The Second Counselor in our stake presidency (Eric Zebley) does not have access to the entire list below.

https://www.lds.org/mls/mbr/access-table.html?lang=eng

We have done multiple unit refreshes with no results. We have modified his calling information (added an email address) and re-transmitted - nothing.
Please fix this, or let us know how we can.
You're going to have to call LUS. It looks like his header info is missing the ldsPOSv2 field completely. It has the older ldsPos field.

One thing you might try is to change his active date, send/receive, then change it back and send/receive again. The downside to this is it will take a day or more to get the change to his headers (if it works at all). If you go this route you can watch his position in CDOL. When you first make the change it will show 'Unpublished Changes' in the upper left (that is waiting for review by CHQ). When that goes away (and the updated date at the bottom left changes) then the next day his header should change.
kipalder

Post by kipalder »

We tried changing his active date & send/receive as suggested. Nothing. Is there a particular number/extension I can call to resolve this?

JonesRK wrote:You're going to have to call LUS. It looks like his header info is missing the ldsPOSv2 field completely. It has the older ldsPos field.

One thing you might try is to change his active date, send/receive, then change it back and send/receive again. The downside to this is it will take a day or more to get the change to his headers (if it works at all). If you go this route you can watch his position in CDOL. When you first make the change it will show 'Unpublished Changes' in the upper left (that is waiting for review by CHQ). When that goes away (and the updated date at the bottom left changes) then the next day his header should change.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kipalder wrote: Is there a particular number/extension I can call to resolve this?

Just call one of the regular numbers for Local Unit Support.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
kipalder

Post by kipalder »

I called local unit support and nothing was resolved. The support person did not have any idea of what a ldsPOSv2 field was. She said she would email me a form for the counselor to use to troubleshoot the issue. No email was sent. This is a system issue, not a user problem. Can you please take care of this from your end? If you can't resolve the issue, please give me a number of someone who understands the problem and can resolve it. Thanks, Kip
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

kipalder wrote:I called local unit support and nothing was resolved. The support person did not have any idea of what a ldsPOSv2 field was. She said she would email me a form for the counselor to use to troubleshoot the issue. No email was sent. This is a system issue, not a user problem. Can you please take care of this from your end? If you can't resolve the issue, please give me a number of someone who understands the problem and can resolve it. Thanks, Kip
It's possible that the support person you spoke to simply wasn't familiar with the situation. I would call again and if you don't a satisfactory answer, then ask to speak to a supervisor.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?

Return to “Church Account”