Lenovo monitor adjustments

Discussions around the setup, operation, replacement, and disposal of clerk computers, not to include using MLS
craiggsmith

Lenovo monitor adjustments

Post by craiggsmith »

We received several Lenovo replacement computers and monitors. I noticed that the image was significantly off-center on all of them so I adjusted them, but in each case they reverted back when the machine was restarted. I believe they are supposed to retain the setting. Do I need to specifically install the monitor software or is there something else I'm missing? I haven't had this problem with other monitors in the past.
Craig
South Jordan, UT
Aczlan

Post by Aczlan »

craiggsmith wrote:We received several Lenovo replacement computers and monitors. I noticed that the image was significantly off-center on all of them so I adjusted them, but in each case they reverted back when the machine was restarted. I believe they are supposed to retain the setting. Do I need to specifically install the monitor software or is there something else I'm missing? I haven't had this problem with other monitors in the past.
Try a different refresh frequency, had that problem on some Dell monitors at work and going to 75hz vs 60hz fixed it.

Aaron Z

Return to “Clerk Computers”