Weekly Reservations For More Than Two Months Do Not Appear

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
njallen648

Weekly Reservations For More Than Two Months Do Not Appear

Post by njallen648 »

As reported in other posts there is an issue with creating repeating reservations in that they do not display on the researvations calendar after what otherwise seems like a successful save. However, I have found that a weekly reservation will save and display so long as it doesn't run for more than about two months. For example, I created a weekly reservation for Tuesday, June 26 through Tuesday, July 31. and it saved and displays both on the weekly and monthly reservations calendar. I edited the event to repeat until Tuesday, August 28 and when I saved it the event disappeared from the reservations calendar.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Is this with the regular calendar or the beta?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

Good catch. I've written it up to be fixed in the very next release of Calendar. Thank you!
QA Engineer
njallen648

Post by njallen648 »

regular (production) version

Return to “Calendar”