Language Issue

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
RolandTheriault

Language Issue

Post by RolandTheriault »

Why is it that when I go to Lesson Schedules it gives me all the titles in French? I belong to an English speaking Ward and I and my family are English speaking, yet the site gives no option to get the information in English. What is the solution? Is this happening because my name is of French origin? Help!
Roland Theriault
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

rolandtheriault wrote:Why is it that when I go to Lesson Schedules it gives me all the titles in French? I belong to an English speaking Ward and I and my family are English speaking, yet the site gives no option to get the information in English. What is the solution? Is this happening because my name is of French origin?

It has nothing to do with the origin of your name. The most likely cause is that you (or some other of the computer you're using) selected French from the Languages dropdown at the top of most LDS.org pages (right next to the Sign In/Out link). If you are in French already, that dropdown will be labeled "Langues"; choose English from that dropdown.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”