Church Leadership Directory access

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
C_Fillmore

Church Leadership Directory access

Post by C_Fillmore »

I have recently changed callings from counselor in the bishopric to high council. One of the assignments I have on the HC is to organize the teaching of leading and playing music to the multiple Spanish wards in the valley. Our stake is playing host to this project.

When I was a counselor I had access to the worldwide leadership directory and now in my new calling I, understandably, don't. Is there a way to get access to just this application? It would help greatly in contacting the stakes and giving them information. Right now all I have is the stake numbers, no leader names, and the person who I took this assignment from had almost no response from blindly emailing "123456@ldsmail.net". I think some stake leaders maybe don't know they have this email or don't check it often.

If nothing else I'll just sit down with one of the counselors in the stake presidency and have him access it. Thanks.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

C_Fillmore wrote:If nothing else I'll just sit down with one of the counselors in the stake presidency and have him access it.
Or your stake clerk will be able to help you. That is about it for now under the current access structure.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”