BYU Tech Fair - Sept. 20

Interested in working for the Church? Ask questions and discuss opportunities with recruiters here.
McDanielCA

BYU Tech Fair - Sept. 20

Post by McDanielCA »

There will be a tech fair at BYU on September 20th. ICS will have team members there to discuss career options. If you are interested, please come by and talk to us!

It will be held in the Wilkinson Student Center from 9-3. Hope to see you there!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. We will also post more information as it becomes available.
McDanielCA

Post by McDanielCA »

Here is a bit more information about BYU Tech.

Joel Dehlin, ICS CIO, will be speaking to Charles Knutson's Computer Science 404 class from 1:30-3:00. The class is held in the Talmage Building room 1170.

Another member of our team, David Wright, will be speaking at the Technology Lecture Series at Utah Valley University. It will be in room CS404 from 11:30-12:30.
McDanielCA

Post by McDanielCA »

Thanks to everyone who stopped by our booth yesterday, and participated in the sessions with Joel Dehlin and David Wright. We saw so many talented people and loved talking to you.

We will also be at USU's Tech Fair on November 1!
jhvdh84

Are you doing this again in Winter Semester?

Post by jhvdh84 »

I was just wondering if you all were planning on doing something like this again for Winter Semester 2008? The fair is in a few weeks and I couldn't find the Church's name anywhere on the list of those attending.

I ask because I talked to the recruiters there at the booth in September and it didn't sound like you all were looking for internship candidates then. I left a resume there and have since posted my resume on your system here, but have heard nothing.

I am very interested in working as an intern at the Church this coming summer, but I can't tell if you are even actually looking for candidates. If you aren't then I obviously won't waste my time and yours by trying to apply, but if you are I would like to know what your process is so I can work on it.
McDanielCA

Post by McDanielCA »

We are going to the Tech Fair on February 13th. It's from 9-3. We'd love to see you there and talk to you about internships.

Return to “Technical Recruiting”