iPhone App: Error "Assignments"

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
faf1998

Post by faf1998 »

Hi everyone,

I recently cleared all the data on my phone, and now my LDS Tools App is not properly downloading all the information. I am able to get to my ward/stake directory on the website, but not via the app.

Upon signing in, i get pushed to the error queue with the subtitle "Assignments" and then it says "No results: The request was successful, but it returned no data. There may be no data avilable, or the data may be restricted for legal or other reasons".

Anyone have any help to offer?

Things I have tried:
1. Uninstall and reinstall
2. Change password
3. that's pretty much it....

Thank you all for your help!
mrbelding76

Post by mrbelding76 »

Having the exact same problem and tried everything that was listed in the above post as well, to no avail. Just got called as the executive assistant and the time I really need this to work, it shuts me out....anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
dstorry

LDS Tools App for I-Phone from App Store

Post by dstorry »

Same problem here.
Have done all above, when using my I-Touch with the previous version of app no problem doing a data download, when I tried an upgrade to the app at the I-tunes app store I now have no data and the error of zero data in assignments and it will not download any more information.

My Android is still working fine don't change it until this apple thing is fixed please :)

Dave
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Is this the same problem as described in I cannot get LDS Tools for iPhone to download! thread?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dstorry

Post by dstorry »

It looks like a similar post.
everything has worked fine up until app store sent newest update to the app.

When I delete the app, shut off phone for approx 10 minutes and then turn on and download the app I get the same thing.

App downloads fine but when I log on and try downloading the data it goes to error no data in Assignments and stops there.

Any suggestions?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Based on the post in the other thread, it seems that either you have to somehow get an older version, get a calling, or wait for the next update.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dstorry

Post by dstorry »

Well I am Stake clerk and my wife has a RS calling so that does not work, as for getting older version it is replaced on the app store whenever a new one comes out, and the next update waiting may upset several other people in the church don't you think?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'm just the messenger. I was going on the prior post. If the developers knew of a workaround, I think they'd post that.

faf1998

From the other thread

Post by faf1998 »

Here is the response from the other thread...doesn't look good...
heilnersb wrote:We've found a bug in the 2.0.2 release that causes the date update to fail when the user doesn't have a calling. We have it fixed in our 2.1 release which is due to be released in July, but we'll likely do a quick 2.0.3 release to fix this problem.
faf1998

To the developers:

Post by faf1998 »

When do we anticipate the new version being released to fix the bug?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”