Deleted Callings from MLS showing in LDS.org Leadership Reports

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
thomaswheatley

Deleted Callings from MLS showing in LDS.org Leadership Reports

Post by thomaswheatley »

Hello All,

I haven't been able to find the answer on this, hoping someone can help.

LDS.org Leadership reports show callings in our ward that were deleted a long time ago from MLS.

There are perhaps 50+ various callings that have been removed/deleted from MLS, but still show in reports such as "Callings by Organization" on LDS.org.

When we use the LDS Tools app, it seems to pull the callings from LDS.org. So the app shows the old deleted callings along with current callings, so it would be great for leadership if we could get it fixed somehow.

Is there something we can do to get the LDS.org reports to match what we have in MLS?

Thanks!
Thomas
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Note that the Correcting duplicated or missing callings information that RussellHltn referenced talks about CDOL. CDOL is where LDS.org and many online applications get calling information. Before following the procedures in the referenced article go to CDOL and see what is there. If it matches (and it probably will) what you are seeing on LDS.org and other applications then the procedures in the article will synchronize MLS and CDOL.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
thomaswheatley

Post by thomaswheatley »

Thank you. Very helpful. I went to the CDOL and looked up our ward.

The results match what we're seeing on LDS.org with the extra/old callings.

So I'll follow the instructions that RussellHltn linked to for MLS.

Thanks for the fast responses!

-Thomas

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”