Wrong birth dates in lds tools

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
jp007

Wrong birth dates in lds tools

Post by jp007 »

I really tried to find something on this before posting but could not...

On both my iPad and iPhone most if not all birthdates are saying "Jan" as the month of birth...the day and year are correct but not the month. My first counselors iPhone had it correct this past Sunday until he synced it...then then the problem started on his phone too. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling but still having this issue. Thanks so much for any help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jp007 wrote:... the day and year are correct but not the month.

Follow the link RussellHltn gave, but also be aware that the year shown is most likely one greater than it should be, at least on all of the names I have checked in our stake. Hopefully, a fix is coming soon.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

jp007 wrote:I really tried to find something on this before posting but could not...

On both my iPad and iPhone most if not all birthdates are saying "Jan" as the month of birth...the day and year are correct but not the month. My first counselors iPhone had it correct this past Sunday until he synced it...then then the problem started on his phone too. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling but still having this issue. Thanks so much for any help.
You're probably aware by now that version 2.0.2 is now available for download. The "Jan" is one of several items fixed.
jp007

Thanks!

Post by jp007 »

So funny! Almost immediately after starting the thread I saw the update...glad to know I wasn't alone... :)

Thank you very much

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”