Possible bug in MLS Donations

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
shawndowler

Possible bug in MLS Donations

Post by shawndowler »

This morning an update ran to MLS. When I was processing donations today, I realized after I went to the reconciliation screen that I had accidentally entered a check in as cash. After I changed the donation to reflect this, I could not get the reconciliation screen's list of checks tab to update and add the new check to the list. The total for checks was still off and I could not get it to move past this screen. I noticed that the review tab (between the top tab and the reconciliation tab) was also not updating unless I changed the view. Since there is no view to change in the reconciliation screen, I could not force a refresh. I tried adding the donation again so there were two donations, but the same problem persisted. It told me that Cash and Coin were in balance, but gave me a red negative number for checks in the popup.

After an hour of trying to figure out what the problem was, to get past this, I deleted the donation entirely, which then allowed me to move forward and transmit the donation batch. I never had a problem with this before this update ran. This was not the first time i have had to add a check after visiting the reconciliation tab and this should not be an issue. I hope this gets fixed soon.

I would love to hear if anyone else has encountered this problem.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”