Birth Date Month on all members is Jan in recent update

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
nathan.gardiner

Birth Date Month on all members is Jan in recent update

Post by nathan.gardiner »

Just updated to the latest version on LDS Tools and I am noticing that all members birth dates are now displaying the month of January instead of the correct month.

I have checked with others and they are experiencing the same issue. Just wanted to know if this was a known issue or not and if anyone else has noticed this.

Cheers,
Nathan
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

nathan.gardiner wrote:I am noticing that all members birth dates are now displaying the month of January instead of the correct month.

Well, I just checked, and since I have three of everyone in the directory list to check (I think this is already reported), yes, everyone was born in January, including me, and I was not. I also note on my birthday that the year of my birth has moved to the following year, and not my actual birth year, if this is helpful information for anyone at all.
kirtkennedy

Post by kirtkennedy »

I noticed the same thing. The Day is correct but the month always shows January. I'm an ward exec sec and on the reports>action interview list the interview dates are wrong because they key off the birthday month..January. Hope this can be fixed soon!
highama

Birthdates

Post by highama »

Just prior to updating my data, I noticed that all of my family's birthdates were all listed as one day early. Now tha I've updated, they are showing as January, as already noted.
gilbreen

Post by gilbreen »

Just another data point that I am seeing the same issue with all birthdates being in January. I tried clearing all data and downloading the data anew but the issue persists. I am seeing this on multiple devices as is our Bishop on his devices.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

In addition to the month always being January, I have determined in every case with which I am familiar that the year of birth has been advanced by one. Has anyone sent this in through the normal e-mail bug submittal process (although I would be surprised if they did not know about this by now)?
nathan.gardiner

Post by nathan.gardiner »

I have just checked on Jira and it is submitted as a bug as apparently has had quite a few people report this. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next release.
RobTSmith

All Birthdays in January

Post by RobTSmith »

Yes, I have the iphone and am a bit frustrated with all the birthdays in January as well. Ive sent a few emails, to an entity in lds.org mobile. But I dont get any response other than that they are working on it. Please help and see what can be done. It worked for a minute but then stopped. Rob

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”