Reports in LDS Tools 2.0

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
tobenchain

Reports in LDS Tools 2.0

Post by tobenchain »

Under reports I see 2 reports in my account: Bishopric Action List and Birthdays. Is there a way to get other reports to show up? I'm currently the bishop in my ward and would like to get home teaching/visiting teaching reports, youth lists, etc.

Thanks!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

There's no way to get HT/VT reports in LDS Tools, since that data does not exist on any Church servers -- it only exists in your local MLS.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

aebrown wrote:There's no way to get HT/VT reports in LDS Tools, since that data does not exist on any Church servers -- it only exists in your local MLS.

To further endorse aebrowns post.

Only when HT/VT reports become available on LDS.org Leader & Clerk Resources. I'm sure they will be available as soon as practical afterwards in LDS Tools.

At the moment, as far as I'm aware, only the developers of the Leader & Clerk Resources know when this will happen. We'll just have to be patient until then.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

tobenchain wrote:Under reports I see 2 reports in my account: Bishopric Action List and Birthdays. Is there a way to get other reports to show up? I'm currently the bishop in my ward...
Welcome to the forum! While you've seen the answer to your HT report question, I am curious about your question of how to get "other reports to show up."

With a bishop's access, according to the "access Table," it lists 17 things it calls "reports" a bishop can access, and your ward clerk can access all of those as well. Only nine of these fall under the "reports" tab, while the rest are in other places. Your counselors can access most of them, as can your executive secretary, but not quite as many as you. Go to the access table at "clerk resources / Help tab (top right) / access table" and select "bishop" to see the complete list of your tools. It's odd that it isn't available in the help tab for "leader resources" also, but it is not. I won't quote from it because it has not been made public, but the publicly accessible help file lists 11 of them.

The second part of your question; "Youth lists" certainly can be obtained in the "unit statistics" and/or "quarterly report" (by selecting the blue "hyperlink") sections. If you don't find the 17 reports, I am puzzled....
Attachments
Reports.jpg
Reports.jpg (15.32 KiB) Viewed 1550 times
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

kisaac wrote:With a bishop's access, according to the "access Table," it lists 17 things it calls "reports" a bishop can access, and your ward clerk can access all of those as well. Only nin of these fall under the "reports" tab, while the rest are in other places. Your counselors can access most of them, as can your executive secretary, but not quite as many as you. Go to the access table at "clerk resources / Help tab (top right) / access table" and select "bishop" to see the complete list of your tools. It's odd that it isn't available in the help tab for "leader resources" also, but it is not. I won't quote from it because it has not been made public, but the publicly accessible help file lists 11 of them.

The second part of your question, "youth lists" certainly can be obtained in the "unit statistics" and/or "quarterly report" (by selecting the blue "hyperlink") sections. If you don't find the 17 reports, I am puzzled....
I think the OP is referring to the Lists & Reports available in LDS Tools, not what is available else ware.
martindevine

Reports in LDS Tools iPhone app - Please help!!

Post by martindevine »

I have recently been called on to the bishopric in my ward and i can only see the 2 lists mentioned previously on the LDS tools iPhone app. Is there a way to see the other reports available for my calling like the temple recommend status etc that we can access via the website. If anyone knows how to do this - or if it is even possible please help - it would make my life so much easier.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

martindevine wrote:I have recently been called on to the bishopric in my ward and i can only see the 2 lists mentioned previously on the LDS tools iPhone app. Is there a way to see the other reports available for my calling like the temple recommend status etc that we can access via the website. If anyone knows how to do this - or if it is even possible please help - it would make my life so much easier.

At the moment those are the only 2 lists available. I'm sure as the app develops more & more reports will be made available!

Return to “Member Tools”