Latest update doesn't show ordinance and priesthood information

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
jimra

Latest update doesn't show ordinance and priesthood information

Post by jimra »

I'm a counselor in the stake presidency and on the lds.org web site, when I log in I can look up member information and see their ordinations, recommend expiration dates, everything. But with the new update on the iPhone, all I can see is their member# and birthdate. The stake president and stake clerk can see everything, but apparently, the counselors can't, even though the counselor (me) can see everything directly on lds.org (leader resources). Is anyone else seeing this problem on the iPhone? Is this a bug?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jimra wrote:I'm a counselor in the stake presidency and on the lds.org web site, when I Sign in I can look up member information and see their ordinations, recommend expiration dates, everything. But with the new update on the iPhone, all I can see is their member# and birthdate. The stake president and stake clerk can see everything, but apparently, the counselors can't, even though the counselor (me) can see everything directly on lds.org (leader resources). Is anyone else seeing this problem on the iPhone? Is this a bug?

I can usually see the MRN of the first name I call up from the Directory, but then they go away. I suspect a bug. I believe I should also be able to see the other information, as well, but I cannot.

I was asked to set up a passcode within LDS Tools, and I did, but it does not always ask for it. Sometimes it does. Sometimes not. I have not yet figured out the pattern. The information displayed seems to be the same whether or not I have to enter the passcode.

I am on a 2nd generation iPod Touch.
rootbeericecream

TR, Ordinance, Priesthood info not available for exec secretaries

Post by rootbeericecream »

lajackson wrote:I can usually see the MRN of the first name I call up from the Directory, but then they go away. I suspect a bug. I believe I should also be able to see the other information, as well, but I cannot.

I was asked to set up a passcode within LDS Tools, and I did, but it does not always ask for it. Sometimes it does. Sometimes not. I have not yet figured out the pattern. The information displayed seems to be the same whether or not I have to enter the passcode.

I am on a 2nd generation iPod Touch.

I am stake executive secretary, and I can only see MRN and birthdate information as well. On leader.lds.org, I can see temple Recommend status and priesthood info, each of which is needed and useful for my calling, but it isn't available on LDStools 2.0.1. I use iphone4, IOS 5.1.1. I filed a help ticket with the same question, but it was closed with no explanation.
PartridgeRM
Community Moderators

Post by PartridgeRM »

The problem is not with LDS Tools, but with Leader and Clerk Resources on LDS.org. The LDS.org application is not in compliance with the membership record or record information Church policy.

LDS Tools has corrected the problem. LDS.org is working to correct the problem now.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”