Annotations, removing

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
claytoncurtisdavid1

Annotations, removing

Post by claytoncurtisdavid1 »

I cannot get rid of a annotation. I suspect that everytime I select the annote to delete it I am actuataly creating a new one. I can ocasionally get the sticky icon to display multiples so I know there are several annotes in the area.

I was playing around trying to learn and now I cannot get rid of them! Is there a way to select all the notes in a verse and delete them?

Procedure I am using: 1) tap the icon in the right margin. pointers appear in text and edit icons appear at bottom. 2) tap trash can icon. edit icons disappear. sticky annote icon remains. 3) repeat processes over and over but I see no progress.
claytoncurtisdavid1

Post by claytoncurtisdavid1 »

All better, except no one in the house will come near me any more - probably warm up to me again in 10-12 hours.
What I think I did: 1. put the droid in portrat and switched to large font so that annotes were stretched over several lines and easier to select. 2. selected highlighted text instead of annote icon. 3. tapped trash. 4. Repeated until I was difficult to be around. Once I got success by deleting one, the others were easier.

I app looks very intuitive and powerful but I am still looking for an in depth guide. The video was helpful until I got in trouble.

I hope this saves someone else a few hours.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”