Moving to Luxembourg

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
jtclaeson

Moving to Luxembourg

Post by jtclaeson »

My family and I are moving to Luxembourg this summer. I'm trying to find some contact information for the ward. I can find the location of the church building and the name of the bishop but I've tried calling the meeting house and stake center a few times and not gotten any answer. Anyone have any suggestions for finding additional contact information for the ward in Luxembourg? thanks!
nbflint

Post by nbflint »

If you have access to CDOL you can look it up there; otherwise, you could ask your Bishop or Ward Clerk to look it up for you.

Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

jtclaeson wrote:...I've tried calling the meeting house and stake center a few times and not gotten any answer.
I see maps.lds.org has a number of 352 042-35-61 for the stake center in Luxembourg. The best chance of catching someone at that number would be on a Sunday right before or after their meeting block of 9:30am-12:30pm (their time, of course).
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

CDOL shows there is only one ward in Luxembourg. All of the current bishopric members as well as the Executive Secretary and Ward Clerk have email addresses listed there. For obvious reasons, I can't post them here, but your ward clerk (or bishopric member) could certainly give those to you.

(As a ward clerk, I will venture a guess that they will be thrilled that you are contacting them in advance. You may even have a calling before you arrive. ;)) Best of luck in your move.
jtclaeson

Post by jtclaeson »

Thanks for the responses and suggestions. I'll try calling my current ward clerk or someone in the bishopric to get some contact information. Thanks!
blseamons

Re: Moving to Luxembourg

Post by blseamons »

Hey there -- It looks like we might be moving to Luxembourg this coming summer too. I would love to know how you like the ward and, of course, I have tons of other questions!
Gretchen
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Moderator note

Post by jdlessley »

blseamons wrote:Hey there -- It looks like we might be moving to Luxembourg this coming summer too. I would love to know how you like the ward and, of course, I have tons of other questions!
Gretchen
Please use the PM (private messaging) feature of the forum for private communications. The PM feature is found in the User Control Panel under the Private Messages tab.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
slalor11

Re: Moving to Luxembourg

Post by slalor11 »

Hello all. My family is possibly moving to Luxembourg. Did anyone actually move to Luxembourg? I would love to know more about the Church in Luxembourg. Can someone contact me via private message.

Thanks,

Scott

Return to “General Discussions”