Can we link to the class member study guide, too?

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
mevans

Can we link to the class member study guide, too?

Post by mevans »

For the courses that have a separate class member study guide, I'd like to be able to link in that guide as well as the teacher manual. Gospel Doctrine is one of those classes. I think family relations and family history also have separate student manuals.

Also, the online teacher manuals and study guides (at least for Gospel Doctrine) omit something very important: the overall reading assignment for the lesson. It's in the printed guide, but not online. This isn't a problem with Lesson Schedules...it's existed for a while. I hope it will get fixed.
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

That's a good idea; thanks for suggesting it. I've added it to our list of things to consider for the next release.
QA Engineer
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

Thanks for the suggestion. I've added it to the list of things to consider for the next release.
QA Engineer
clintonkopotic

Post by clintonkopotic »

mevans wrote:Also, the online teacher manuals and study guides (at least for Gospel Doctrine) omit something very important: the overall reading assignment for the lesson. It's in the printed guide, but not online. This isn't a problem with Lesson Schedules...it's existed for a while. I hope it will get fixed.
This has been annoying me too. I submitted feedback on a lesson page and hopefully it'll get resolved soon. I currently have to look at the ePub or the PDF for the reading assignment.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”