Duplication of names is Directory

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
kirtkennedy

Duplication of names is Directory

Post by kirtkennedy »

On version 2.0 I "Updated Data" and now see duplications of some names in the Directiory. I looked for similarities to see if I could see a pattern but could see none.
I don't want to delete and reinstall the app because I will loose all my custom lists and notes. Any ideas?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kirtkennedy wrote:On version 2.0 I "Updated Data" and now see duplications of some names in the Directiory. I looked for similarities to see if I could see a pattern but could see none.
I don't want to delete and reinstall the app because I will loose all my custom lists and notes. Any ideas?
You posted this originally in the Directory forum, but it doesn't sound like you're using the Directory. It sounds like LDS Tools for iPhone/iPad, since it's LDS Tools that has the "Update Data" feature, and LDS Tools for iOS has the problem you mention.

See this thread: Duplicate households listed on LDS tools 2.0 (Member w/Non member spouse)
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
kirtkennedy

Post by kirtkennedy »

Thanks, I noticed that after I posted. Thanks for the quick response.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

RussellHltn wrote:Sounds like the issue reported in the Duplicate households listed on LDS tools 2.0 (Member w Non member spouse) thread.
Yep. That's why I posted a link to that very thread in my post. :)
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”