Directory...visibility of youth

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
akmoody98

Directory...visibility of youth

Post by akmoody98 »

It is my understanding that I should be able to view the youth in my own ward on the directory/LDS Tools...I am able to view the youth from my old ward (we are now part of a newly created ward); but not the youth in my new ward.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

akmoody98 wrote:It is my understanding that I should be able to view the youth in my own ward on the directory/LDS Tools...I am able to view the youth from my old ward (we are now part of a newly created ward); but not the youth in my new ward.
There have been several reports of situations where certain permissions related to the Directory do not change quickly after a change of ward. It sounds like you are seeing another aspect of that problem.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
akmoody98

Post by akmoody98 »

Thank you for the reply. So at some point in time do they eventually change over to the new ward? I am wondering if there might be an issue with my address. When you put my address into the building locator, it shows that I am a part of a different ward. Many maps have this address in the wrong location. I wasn't sure if this could be causing the problem.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

akmoody98 wrote: I am wondering if there might be an issue with my address. When you put my address into the building locator, it shows that I am a part of a different ward. Many maps have this address in the wrong location. I wasn't sure if this could be causing the problem.
No, that shouldn't be a problem. As long as your records are in the correct ward, all the permissions issues should be sorted out eventually. None of these processes are checking to see if your address is actually in the official ward boundaries.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”