Custom report won't save (or run).

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Custom report won't save (or run).

Post by rmrichesjr »

A year or two ago, as an elders quorum counselor, I created a custom report to show the names of those assigned to meet with the elders quorum who had a calling in either YM or Primary. The report worked quite well.

Now, we are running MLS 2.7.3, and the report refused to run. I watched while the quorum president tried to edit the report to see if that would fix it and allow it to run. The "Save" button would not work. Then, I watched while he deleted that report and created a new one with essentially the same content. and this new report would not save. Everything about the report definition appeared to be legal and reasonable.

Any suggestions?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Sounds like you may have a problem a lot like the one reported here. You may need to find someone with more MLS rights to run your report.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

RussellHltn wrote:Sounds like you may have a problem a lot like the one reported here. You may need to find someone with more MLS rights to run your report.
Yup. Smells like a bug. If there were hope of bugs getting fixed, it would be worth filing a bug report.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”