Contacting foreign missionaries about non-members

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
wigginsb1

Contacting foreign missionaries about non-members

Post by wigginsb1 »

I have a friend in Australia with a very sick grandson. I told her about the priesthood and she wants a member to give her a blessing. How do I find missionaries in Australia? :confused:
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Wigginsb1 wrote:I have a friend in Australia with a very sick grandson. I told her about the priesthood and she wants a member to give her a blessing. How do I find missionaries in Australia? :confused:

Enter as much of the address as you have in the meetinghouse locator at LDS.org and contact the bishop of the local ward. He will know what to do.

The Meetinghouse Locator link is on the main LDS.org page in the left column.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

Have you suggested to your friend the SHE might have better success contacting them? She could look up the church in a local phone book, or find the branch or ward that would cover her area by logging into http://www.lds.org/maps/ and typing in her address. It would at least pull up the meetinghouse address and the time they meet, and may pull up a phone number.

Return to “General Discussions”