Meetinghouse locator

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
zaneclark

Meetinghouse locator

Post by zaneclark »

When I insert an address in the meetinghouse locator search line, all I get now is a list of more street addresses in the area.... I need the names of wards in the area like I used to get.... Am I missing a step?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I just did a search and the locator worked fine.

The only thing I can think is to make sure the address is a valid address.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I believe I found my problem.... The previous version listed the ward or wards closest to the address... the new version simply lists addresses, but when you look to the right at the map, you see these addresses marked on the map and then when you click, you finally see the name of the ward. I just didn't look to the right......
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:I believe I found my problem.... The previous version listed the ward or wards closest to the address... the new version simply lists addresses, but when you look to the right at the map, you see these addresses marked on the map and then when you click, you finally see the name of the ward. I just didn't look to the right......
The new version also lists the wards on the left side. Look for the heading "Assigned Residential Ward"; you can also click the "Nearby" subtab (it defaults to the "Assigned" subtab).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”