Recently moved - can't access new ward/stake in Directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
ksmontgomery

Recently moved - can't access new ward/stake in Directory

Post by ksmontgomery »

We recently moved and our records transferred to our new ward a week ago, however in the directory I can still only access our old ward/stake info. When I click on "My Household" it just sits and spins and never loads anything. And our family listing no longer appears in the directory.

Is there something I can do to get this corrected so I can access my new correct stake/ward directory?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd check with your new membership clerk and make sure your records have transferred in correctly and are not "in progress".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bill.burrell

Post by bill.burrell »

I recently moved, and found that the classic version of the website shows my correct (new) information, but the new version of the website is incorrect...I don't show up in the old ward, and can't see the new. Same is true on mobile apps (both iPhone and Android).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

billburrell wrote:I recently moved, and found that the classic version of the website shows my correct (new) information, but the new version of the website is incorrect...I don't show up in the old ward, and can't see the new. Same is true on mobile apps (both iPhone and Android).

How recently? I wonder if it's a situation where one or both the MLS for the ward have to acknowledge the change to "make it so".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bill.burrell

Post by bill.burrell »

My records were sent to the new ward on 4/22. I believe they were pushed, not pulled...no guarantees.
bill.burrell

Post by bill.burrell »

Problem resolved...just like magic!

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”