Missing name

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
zaneclark

Missing name

Post by zaneclark »

I just tried to find a phone number for our RS president, and her family was not not listed. I downloaded the data twice and still no RS president, although she was listed in Callings. I checked the online directory on LDS.org and the family was listed there. Any idea on how this can be corrected?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

zaneclark wrote:I checked the online directory on LDS.org and the family was listed there. Any idea on how this can be corrected?

Is her profile set to private, but you can still see it because you have enough rights to see private profiles?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

RussellHltn wrote:Is her profile set to private, but you can still see it because you have enough rights to see private profiles?
I just logged in with my wife's account and the name still shows in the online directory, and my wife has no rights, (don't tell her!)
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I had forgotten that I had previously posted this problem in this forum....I just posted it again in another forum with the additional information that the family is listed in Tools in the directory of the ward that shares out building... So. to summarize, they appear in our MLS, our online directory AND in another ward Tools directory, but not ours.
Not sure where to go from here....
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd check the directory and MLS of the other ward to see if they're listed there. I'd check your ward and verify that you actually have the membership record and not some kind of temporary or out of unit record. (A unit refresh wouldn't be a bad idea.) I'd also check record numbers and make sure the family doesn't have duplicate membership records.

Failing all that, call Local Unit Support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”