I am Ward AudioVisual aid coordinator

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
koganjamesphillip40

I am Ward AudioVisual aid coordinator

Post by koganjamesphillip40 »

I am setting up my lap top for use at the chapel for Stake Conf. tomorrow, while at home. There is a meeting tonight of session 1 of this conference. Our Stake leader over audio/visual aid, instructed me to try setting up at home to see that all is working. Seems like I can not get onto the site as he set up at the church building setup.
harddrive

Post by harddrive »

I read this and don't understand what you are trying to do. The firewall at the buildings will not allow any connection from the Internet.

There are options but we need to know what you are trying to do so that we can help you to make it work
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

We don't know what your leader has set up - if it's webcasting, PVC or something else. I think you'll have to get back to your stake leader for help.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

I think he's just trying to receive the AV stream at home that's being uploaded at his stake center.

This should be possible, but you will have to have the exact URL for the webcast, or it won't work. The computer doing the uploading (or Webcast Communicator box) will have that information.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”