Stake Leader and Unit Change Request Form - Stake Patriarch (2)

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
johnshaw

Stake Leader and Unit Change Request Form - Stake Patriarch (2)

Post by johnshaw »

I notice that currently in this form, as the stake clerk, I can make request changes for Each position in the Stake Presidency, clerk, and execsec, but the selector button does not show up for Patriarch (1) nor does it show up for Patriarch (2). Am I doing something wrong, is this an introduced bug fix, I don't know how to record the information without the form working? When I print, I get weird results, The Stake President, Stake Clerk and Stake ExecSec prints out by none of the others. Help!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

JohnShaw wrote:I notice that currently in this form, as the stake clerk, I can make request changes for Each position in the Stake Presidency, clerk, and execsec, but the selector button does not show up for Patriarch (1) nor does it show up for Patriarch (2). Am I doing something wrong, is this an introduced bug fix, I don't know how to record the information without the form working? When I print, I get weird results, The Stake President, Stake Clerk and Stake ExecSec prints out by none of the others. Help!
The calling of a patriarch is done at the CHQ level. You don't get to specify who it is in stake MLS -- that's why there is no Select button.

When it has been processed by CHQ, it will be sent down to your stake MLS. Then you can use the Stake LUCR to change his phone number or email address.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

So does the Stake President speak to CHQ directly and 'inform' them that the ordination has taken place? I don't recall any papwerwork at this point, maybe I just need to get with him.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

JohnShaw wrote:So does the Stake President speak to CHQ directly and 'inform' them that the ordination has taken place? I don't recall any papwerwork at this point, maybe I just need to get with him.
After the stake president submits the New Patriarch Recommendation form, and the patriarch is approved, a letter is sent to the stake president giving him authorization to set apart the patriarch. That letter will say what the next steps are.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”