Mission map

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

pburt wrote:I logged in with a login that is different from the login used on this forum, and it still won't search. It takes me to https://beta-maps.lds.org/index.jsf?con ... nId=130517 and gives me an error that says, "This is a "server-side" error, meaning the problem is not with your PC or Internet connection but instead is a problem with the web site's server." It will not log in with the username and password from the LDSTech site.
They are using the LDS Account login. That is the same one you use for LUWS (Ward website)
pburt2006

Post by pburt2006 »

OK, when I search "brazil" it says too many results, so refine search. When I add "londrina" it used to, back on March 16-17, give me the opportunity to see mission boundaries. But it has not since then.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

pburt wrote:OK, when I search "brazil" it says too many results, so refine search. When I add "londrina" it used to, back on March 16-17, give me the opportunity to see mission boundaries. But it has not since then.
I am having troubles as well. I was able to get to the mission map by searching on one of the stakes in the mission and then in the other LDS places | Boundaries, I checked missions and was able to click on the Londrina Mission.

I would recommend submitting feedback through the site with the searching problem.
pburt2006

Post by pburt2006 »

Thank you for exploring this. I will try that when I get a chance. I already gave feedback about the problem I was having.
7thward

beta maps

Post by 7thward »

None of the links in this tread work.
7thward

Post by 7thward »

Sorry. None of the links on the thread work. How do I get to beta-maps?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

7thward wrote:Sorry. None of the links on the thread work. How do I get to beta-maps?
This is a very old thread. The links to beta-maps don't work because that maps site went live long ago. Just go to maps.LDS.org. Or there's a new beta at LDS.org/rcmaps
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
pburt2006

What's new?

Post by pburt2006 »

Back when I first asked this question the first map site was in beta, so had lots of problems. Is there stuff on the new beta that makes it worth looking at?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

pburt2006 wrote:Back when I first asked this question the first map site was in beta, so had lots of problems. Is there stuff on the new beta that makes it worth looking at?
The 'new' beta is now the current system.
jbrannellyjr

Mission boundaries

Post by jbrannellyjr »

I would also like to try seeing mission boundaries but the links in this thread no longer seem to work for beta maps. Any guidance?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”