MLS update

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
AronSchuh

MLS update

Post by AronSchuh »

Hello
Iam from Germany.
Is there a possibility to see whats new, in a new MLS version?
Sorry if this Question was already asked...
Aron
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

AronSchuh wrote:Is there a possibility to see whats new, in a new MLS version?
Every MLS release comes with Release Notes that are installed with MLS. A shortcut to those release notes is placed on the desktop.

Release notes are also accumulated in the wiki in Timeline of MLS and MLS release notes.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

aebrown wrote:Every MLS release comes with Release Notes that are installed with MLS. A shortcut to those release notes is placed on the desktop.

Release notes are also accumulated in the wiki in Timeline of MLS and MLS release notes.

On our Ward computer the release notes were not placed on the desktop! I had to go digging to find them. Fortunately I'm also the STS, so I had a rough idea where to find them. However, don't ask me where I found them (Age related memory problem :rolleyes:) as I need to be at the computer to do this.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Biggles wrote:On our Ward computer the release notes were not placed on the desktop! I had to go digging to find them. Fortunately I'm also the STS, so I had a rough idea where to find them. However, don't ask me where I found them (Age related memory problem :rolleyes:) as I need to be at the computer to do this.
The release notes should be installed at: C:\Program Files\LDS Church\MLS\MLS Release Notes.htm
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Thanks aebrown for the info on the location. Now if only I could remember to write that down and then recall where I put that info!
AronSchuh

Post by AronSchuh »

thx a lot!

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”