Primary lessons missing

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
sumchow

Primary lessons missing

Post by sumchow »

Just want to report that in the Primary 4 Book of Mormon manual, in each of Lessons 18,21, 30 35 and 47, only the lesson title is shown, the content is missing. The same problem also occurs in the Android app. Thanks.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

Thanks for pointing out the missing content. Many of us here in the forum are members like yourself, and not church employees or software developers. While a software developer may see it here, they may not, and that needs to be corrected! Make sure that you report things like that, in detail, to the "submit feedback" link on LDS.org as well as here on the forum. I'm not sure if the apps themselves have a feedback link within the app, but you could use the "other" category.

kisaac
Community Moderator
LDSTech Forums
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Many of the mobile applications have an e-mail address to submit feedback through. This address can be found in the Help or Help About link of the application.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sumchow

reported

Post by sumchow »

Thanks. It didn't occur to me that there is a Support option in the Setting to report the problem. I have now reported the issue. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

sumchow wrote:Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
Now is the part where we exercise "patience," after doing all we can! The developers are busy, and for mobile apps these may be volunteers. They do a pretty fabulous job with their limited resources.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”