Ward Time Schedules?

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
ChefMonty

Ward Time Schedules?

Post by ChefMonty »

Maybe I missed it somewhere on the Ward & Stake Link at LDS.ORG, but I couldn't find the time listed anywhere when meetings begin?

Is that because I would cause to much maintenance when schedules change? I think it would be really helpful if it was listed.

I am not always home and it would be nice to be able to look local wards and find out when the meeting schedules are.

Just a thought? :rolleyes:

Thanks,
Monty Austin
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

You can find them on the maps. When you search for a ward and it is selected the meeting times show up.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You can also find it on the classic websites for each ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

JonesRK wrote:You can find them on the maps. When you search for a ward and it is selected the meeting times show up.
Welcome to the forum, chefmonty. Yes, I think Maps is what you need...give lds maps a try. It has times and locations, and a map to the building. Sign in for the most detailed info on your own ward and stake.
http://www.lds.org/maps/

or from LDS.org "tools" menu

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”