Calendar Down

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
RoseSJ

Calendar Down

Post by RoseSJ »

I cannot log in to my Stake Calendar. It just keeps giving me a message stating that there is no data for this application, try back later. As of today's date it has been going on for 5 days. The first counselor in the Stake Presidency and others are allowed to get on the calendar, but I was not.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Is this the same problem as Temporarily Unavailable Data On Calendar thread?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
RoseSJ

Post by RoseSJ »

Not sure how this forum thing works. Was your reply meant for me? If yes, I am not sure if the same or not. I just know that no info loads and sometimes I get a message stating "Sorry, no data for this application. Please try again later."
RoseSJ

Post by RoseSJ »

After reviewing the posts, it sounds to be the same. I am experiencing the same things. The only difference may be I get an error message stating: "Sorry, no data is available for this application. Please try again later." Or something to that fact.
kyleq

Post by kyleq »

This should be fixed. See this thread for details.
RoseSJ

Post by RoseSJ »

Seems to be working. Thanks.

Return to “Calendar”