Old Links Still Active?

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
dwsmith2

Old Links Still Active?

Post by dwsmith2 »

I was looking through the Clerks overview wiki and noticed that the LDSClerks and LDSOSS links weren't working. Since those sites are old, I'm thinking that the point of reference isn't there any more. I was planning on editing out those links, but I wanted to see if anyone has some updated links before I got rid of them altogether.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The LDSClerks link is working. However the site hasn't had much activity over the past year. The last message was on 1 January 2011. The LDSOSS link seems to be a bad one. I can't comment on that one since I never used it.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jdlessley wrote:The LDSClerks link is working. However the site hasn't had much activity over the past year.
That's the Yahoo Groups copy. The servers hosting the main group have been taken down. I think it's safe to say it's dead.

jdlessley wrote:The LDSOSS link seems to be a bad one. I can't comment on that one since I never used it.

The Google Group is still active (technically), but the last message was almost 3 months ago. I can only guess that LDSTech has taken much of the life out of that group.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Help with this forum”