Temporarily Unavailable Data On Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
RoachPB

Post by RoachPB »

I have received the message: Data is temporarily unavailable for the past two days when I have tried to access the calendar
lclaussen

Post by lclaussen »

I am having the same trouble here. I have tried Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer and neither work. Anyone have an update on this issue?
RoachPB

Post by RoachPB »

Follow up on thread from April 13th.

I checked with our executive director and he was able to get into the calendar. I also tried through Google Crome. Is there something associated with my sign on that is preventing me to get access from calendar. I am able to access the directory.
jrichey

Post by jrichey »

I am having the same problem also for the past several days. I wonder if there is a problem with the 2.0.7 release? My problem occurs on Internet Explorer, Crome, Firefox and Safari.
oviattdr40

I am having the same problem

Post by oviattdr40 »

I have tried using internet explorer, firefox, chrome, and safari as well. Today was the first time I have tried to access the calendar in a few days so I am not sure when the problem may have first occurred.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The developers are aware of the problem and will respond when they have more information.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kyleq

Post by kyleq »

This should be fixed. See this thread for details.

Return to “Calendar”