Quarterly Report

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
ctbarrett

Quarterly Report

Post by ctbarrett »

In the converts section of the Quarterly Report, does Home or Visiting Teaching count as a member resposibilty or calling? I would think it does but wanted to get the real scoop.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

As with most issues like this, there's not necessarily a "real scoop" -- the interpretation falls to the stake president and bishop who have the keys to preside in their areas.

But my opinion is that home teaching and visiting teaching would count. After all, the precise wording on the report refers to "a Church responsibility or calling"; being a home or visiting teacher probably counts as a calling anyway, but since the description specifically includes "responsibility" in addition to "calling," I don't see how there's any way that HT/VT could possibly be excluded -- it's clearly a "responsibility."
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

aebrown wrote:... being a home or visiting teacher probably counts as a calling anyway...
Home teaching and visiting teaching are assignments. See Handbook 2, 7.4 and 9.5. As with callings, assignments are responsibilities.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
bonzokaye

quarterly report Do it online

Post by bonzokaye »

can someone paste a link so i can do my quarterly report online please
bonzokaye

Post by bonzokaye »

can someone post a link for me to get started on completing an online quarterly report please
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

bonzokaye wrote:can someone post a link for me to get started on completing an online quarterly report please

The answer to your question is in this thread where you made the same request. This is a duplicate post. Please note that the Code of Conduct says "Do not post the same material in multiple threads."

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”