Leader Portal e-mails -- how to view after sending???

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
kalong71

Leader Portal e-mails -- how to view after sending???

Post by kalong71 »

After sending e-mail (using: Leader Portal > Clerk Resources > Send a message) where do I go to see the messages? The only help I can find is as follows:

Send a Message. The messaging system allows you to send a message to a member in your ward or stake. Start typing a member's name to see the available matches. The message will appear to be sent from your LDS Account e-mail address and will include a tagline in the message footer noting your name and calling.

So... how do I see the sent message? What about the reply? Where will it come to? I haven't seen anything in my regular gmail sent mail...

Thanks, Elder Kevin Long, NY NY North Mission, serving as Membership Clerk in a local branch.
Kevin Long :):cool:;)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

There is no way to see the sent message when you send a message from the Leader Resources. Note that it says that "The message will appear to be sent from your LDS Account e-mail address" (emphasis added). It is actually sent from a Church server. Since it wasn't actually sent from your email account, you won't be able to see it in your Sent Message folder of your email client. And there is currently no feature under Leader Resources for seeing sent messages. So at this point, you just have to have faith -- or better yet, make sure you send the message to yourself, so you'll at least see it in your Inbox.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”