Member Moved Can't Find Donations From Past Years (HELP)

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
scworkman

Member Moved Can't Find Donations From Past Years (HELP)

Post by scworkman »

I have a member that moved out of the state and now that the April 15th tax deadline looms needs a copy of the end of year statement. I know that I cannot print one because they are not a member of the unit. However I am unable to find them as a donor in any of the years past either. I know they were donating while they lived in my ward....

Is it normal that I can't find anything?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I think what you want is Official Tax Statement. You should be able to print it, even if the person is no longer in your ward. See here for more details.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

You may also want to go to Add/Update Donors and search for the donor to make sure that the donor record has not been hidden. If it has, change the record to "Visible".
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”