Mormon.org Profile Switch

Discussions about other Church websites
Christopherst

Mormon.org Profile Switch

Post by Christopherst »

My fiancee's Mormon.org profile is on my lds.org 'christopherst' profile, and i tried to sign up under her lds.org profile but because she had her records in Australia my profile isn't showing up.

Is there a way to switch the profiles to the correct login information?

This is especially troublesome because i created a Mormon.org profile and i cant even find it on Mormon.org because its on her profile. I am from Washington State, USA and she was visiting for 6 months when it happened. What is frustrating is i would like to share the 'mormon.org' cards one gets at Church and share them with my friends. i want to put my name on the back with a scripture or two but the profile doesn't exist or is hidden.

Please help, this is kind of annoying.

Thanks
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

christopherst wrote:My fiancee's Mormon.org profile is on my lds.org 'christopherst' profile, and i tried to sign up under her lds.org profile but because she had her records in Australia my profile isn't showing up.

Is there a way to switch the profiles to the correct login information?

This is especially troublesome because i created a Mormon.org profile and i cant even find it on Mormon.org because its on her profile. I am from Washington State, USA and she was visiting for 6 months when it happened. What is frustrating is i would like to share the 'mormon.org' cards one gets at Church and share them with my friends. i want to put my name on the back with a scripture or two but the profile doesn't exist or is hidden.

Please help, this is kind of annoying.

Thanks
Although it's possible that you might get a response here in the forum, I would recommend that you use the "feedback" link on Mormon.org to request assistance. Postings here in the forum don't always get to the right person at Church HQ.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?

Return to “Other Websites”