MLS Release Notes

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
ZoomJer

MLS Release Notes

Post by ZoomJer »

I just updated to MLS version 3.4.3_20486, and it told me to see the release notes to find out what has changed. Call me an idiot, but I have absolutely no idea where they are. Can't they be placed under the help menu?

-Jerry
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

zoomjer wrote:I just updated to MLS version 3.4.3_20486, and it told me to see the release notes to find out what has changed. Call me an idiot, but I have absolutely no idea where they are. Can't they be placed under the help menu?

-Jerry
The MLS installer puts a shortcut to the release notes on your desktop. That shortcut points to "C:\Program Files (x86)\LDS Church\MLS\MLS Release Notes.htm" (the exact path may vary depending on your operating system, but you should be able to find it with that hint).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
ZoomJer

Post by ZoomJer »

Thank you, sir. Seems like a strange place, though. Could it be added to the help menu?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

zoomjer wrote:Thank you, sir. Seems like a strange place, though. Could it be added to the help menu?
You would have to submit that as a request through the MLS messaging system. Those of us here are only community members such as yourself.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”