Handbook 2 gone 404?

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Handbook 2 gone 404?

Post by russellhltn »

I went to look up something in the handbook, but the links I have are all "Page not found".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Earlier today I was getting proxy errors when trying to access Handbook 2. Now I just get the Page Not Found message; it doesn't matter which of the many possible ways I try to link to it -- it's always the same message.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
lionelwalters

Post by lionelwalters »

RussellHltn wrote:I went to look up something in the handbook, but the links I have are all "Page not found".

The same is true for handbook 1 as well. I notice, however, that a search still picks up references in the handbooks which you can follow, but the landing page for either handbook is broken.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Seems to be OK now.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”