Site of Mission

Discussions about other Church websites
mdantasf

Site of Mission

Post by mdantasf »

Hello, I would like to know how I can contribute to the site where the mission served here in Brazil. I served in the mission world manaus.

Regards,
Márcio Dantas
thedqs
Community Moderators

Post by thedqs »

Are you asking to contribute to a mission sponsered site? Those do not exist as of right now.

Or are you asking to contribute to a website set up for returned missionaries that served in that mission? If so you have to talk with the webmaster of that site to see if you can contribute.

Portuguese Translation: (Not Exact)

Está pedindo para contribuir ao site da missão? Não pode, não existe.

Ou está pedindo para contribuir para um site feito pelos missionários retornados que serviu naquela missão? Se foi precisa falar para o administrador do site para ver se você pode contribuir.
- David
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Many returned missionaries use www.mission.net to stay in touch, exchange photos, plan reunions, etc. For your mission, try http://www.mission.net/brazil/manaus/
mdantasf

Post by mdantasf »

Ok, thank you for answers personnel.

I do not qeuro create a new site of the mission on top of the names of the church, I use the CM that already exists available, msa am trying to speak to the current webmaster, but I have had answer it.

I would like to know how I can contribute to the site of the mission manaus (website cited above) through stories of the region and shake that has more access and more people being registered.

Regards,
Márcio Dantas

Return to “Other Websites”