Priesthood session link

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
aclawson

Priesthood session link

Post by aclawson »

Has anybody received the priesthood session link yet? GSD says the links are sent to stake presidents by LDSmail but he has not yet received it.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

aclawson wrote:Has anybody received the priesthood session link yet? GSD says the links are sent to stake presidents by LDSmail but he has not yet received it.
See the thread Getting login info for the 31March2012 Priesthood session. I don't think the links are sent automatically, but only upon request. That is noted in that thread as well.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
aclawson

Post by aclawson »

I called GSD last week and was told that they were being sent out to all stake presidents automatically.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

aclawson wrote:I called GSD last week and was told that they were being sent out to all stake presidents automatically.
Well, I know that my stake president hasn't received any such email on his LDSMail account, and the Priesthood Session is only 3 days away....
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
pete.arnett

Post by pete.arnett »

see post "Getting login info for the 31March2012 Priesthood session"
"Information will be sent only to members of area, stake, mission, or district presidencies.
[INDENT]

The priesthood session will be available on the Internet through a secure web page that requires a password. To request information about viewing the priesthood session on the Internet in American Sign Language, English, French, Portuguese (Brazil), or Spanish, emailstreamingsupport@ldschurch.org. Please include your name, your calling, your unit name (area, stake, mission, or district), the event you are requesting information for, and the languages you need. Information will be sent only to members of area, stake, mission, or district presidencies. "

[/INDENT]
The link has all the languages

Thanks,
:cool:Your Fellow Member,
Pete Arnett
Sunny South Florida, USA
SheffieldTR
Community Moderators

Post by SheffieldTR »

The link is NOT being sent out to anyone automatically! Pete Arnett gave the correct information stake presidency members can request it from streamingsupport@ldschurch.org
Troy

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”