Entire Stake Callings Missing from LDS Tools Mobile

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
tjhiker

Entire Stake Callings Missing from LDS Tools Mobile

Post by tjhiker »

LDS Tools for all leadership has all of the callings for Bishops, Stake President, and others missing. The thing in common is that they are all Out-Of-Unit members because its a YSA stake. The rest of the entire directory looks to be intact.

Broken on my end or yours?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

tjhiker wrote:LDS Tools for all leadership has all of the callings for Bishops, Stake President, and others missing. The thing in common is that they are all Out-Of-Unit members because its a YSA stake. The rest of the entire directory looks to be intact.

Broken on my end or yours?
They are all there in CDOL. I don't know if the issue is with the intermediate service or with the LDS Tools app.
tjhiker

Post by tjhiker »

I would imagine its with the intermediate service.
aawinters

Out-of-unit leaders missing from LDS Tools on iPhone

Post by aawinters »

On performing an update today, all out-of-unit leaders are missing for the entire YSA stake in LDS Tools. The leaders are still listed in MLS, CDOL, and in the web directory. I'm the Stake Clerk and the 2nd Counselor in the Stake Presidency sees the same issue on his iPhone.
VRadmall

Same Problem. Any Solutions?

Post by VRadmall »

We have Out-of-Unit leaders in our Ogden YSA Stake that appear in cdol correctly, but do not show in LDS tools. We have discovered that each Out-of-Unit leader that has an iphone or ipad, can see a few Out-of-Unit leaders in the YSA leadership. They can only see the YSA Out-of-Unit leaders from their own home Stake, but no one else.
Is there a solution? Is there anyone trying to solve the issue? Is there an ETA on a fix? What can be done?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Has anyone notified the development team through the support e-mail address? From the wiki article LDS Tools for iPhone - Known Issues it says this:
If you have verified that all is correct, and you are having a problem not listed here, please e-mail ldstools-iphone@ldschurch.org detailing the steps needed to reproduce the problem. That will help aid us in finding out what is going on.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jhillstead

Post by jhillstead »

I'd like to throw in here with the same problem. So thread will move back to the top. I need my LDS Tools contacts (out of unit members)
jhillstead

Post by jhillstead »

Update...... It's fixed! All contacts showed up last night. Just in time to make some important calls...... Thanks to those responsible

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”