Getting login info for the 31March2012 Priesthood session

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
poswald

Getting login info for the 31March2012 Priesthood session

Post by poswald »

Where do I request the sign in info for the 31March2012 Priesthood session via the internet? The credentials used last fall do not seem to be active. I am not the one who requested this last fall but need to get this done for our Stake for this Saturdays priesthood session.
pete.arnett

Post by pete.arnett »

You can contact the LDS IT Support (CCN Global) at1-866-678-2763[url=tel:1-866-678-2763]tel:1-866-678-2763[/url]
Thanks,
:cool:Your Fellow Member,
Pete Arnett
Sunny South Florida, USA
SheffieldTR
Community Moderators

Post by SheffieldTR »

poswald wrote:Where do I request the sign in info for the 31March2012 Priesthood session via the internet? The credentials used last fall do not seem to be active. I am not the one who requested this last fall but need to get this done for our Stake for this Saturdays priesthood session.

Stake Presidency members can send an email request to streamingsupport@ldschurch.org and they can receive the link in email.
poswald

Streaming support.

Post by poswald »

SheffieldTR wrote:Stake Presidency members can send an email request to streamingsupport@ldschurch.org and they can receive the link in email.
Very helpful although calling in was faster and they were able to explain why I was receiving error messages when attaching to the server. I was told there would not be a predictable test stream until the day of the event. Perhaps the email would be a better use of church resources so I will do that in the future. I appreciate all responses.
SheffieldTR
Community Moderators

Post by SheffieldTR »

Correct, the link will not go live until Friday afternoon(ish).

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”