Feedback - Stake Leadership PDF option

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
gfowler

Feedback - Stake Leadership PDF option

Post by gfowler »

-Stake Leadership PDF option: when I open the PDF, the last page of the file displays the following error: "ERROR: Infinte table loop" - the rest of the page is blank (except for the header and footer)
-Stake Leadership PDF option: the YM Secretary's contact information was left off - it is near the bottom of the page and it only displays her name (no email or phone #)

I love the other new features - the privacy settings are great and easily accessible as well as the ability to edit your information (much easier).

Thank you!
jarrodbrooks

leadership PDF

Post by jarrodbrooks »

It would be nice if there was an option to create a PDF of all leadership in stake.... stake and unit leaders.
jeanniewood

Post by jeanniewood »

I had no problem with mine. It loaded and printed just fine. I did ask for it to include the addresses and they were all there, too. So far, so good. Lovin' it! <3
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I got the same issue as gfowler. It took a few minutes for the PDF to render and then the fourth and last page had the error, Both the "Open PDF" and the "Save PDF" button options resulted in the same thing.

If the user end is the problem my system is Win XP SP3 on Firefox 10.0.2.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

I'll look into this. If anyone else has this issue, it would be useful to know what callings groups show up in the middle pane of directory when looking at the Stake Leaders section.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jdcr256 wrote:I'll look into this. If anyone else has this issue, it would be useful to know what callings groups show up in the middle pane of directory when looking at the Stake Leaders section.
For my display it is:
Stake Presidency
High Council
Patriarch
Stake Relief Society Presidency
Stake Sunday School Presidency
Stake Young Men Presidency
Stake Young Women Presidency
Stake Primary
Single Adult
Stake Family History
Other Callings
Stake
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mtwerner

Post by mtwerner »

Mine is the same as jdlessley's except for the "Stake" entry at the end. On my PDF the section labeled "Other Callings" is empty, even though that category has almost 30 entries.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

I think the PDF generation ignores custom callings and only shows standard callings. I think the error comes when the PDF code doesn't correctly handle longer lists of custom callings, or custom groups of callings. This bug is a bit harder to track down, because it seems to be an issue that varies based on what callings the stake has recorded in CDOL. It is logged to be investigated for our next release.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”