Downloading Gospel Library Videos and Syncing it to your computer

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
a0822

Downloading Gospel Library Videos and Syncing it to your computer

Post by a0822 »

I downloaded the manuals and the videos, how do I sync it to my computer so I can watch and read the manuels and the videos?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

The manuals and videos are all available on lds.org (go to Menu > Study > Manuals) for viewing on your computer, so there's generally no need to sync from your mobile device to your computer.

Some people have requested a Gospel Library application for desktop computers, as discussed in the thread Gospel Library app for Desktop PC.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
a0822

Post by a0822 »

aebrown wrote:The manuals and videos are all available on lds.org (go to Menu > Study > Manuals) for viewing on your computer, so there's generally no need to sync from your mobile device to your computer.

Some people have requested a Gospel Library application for desktop computers, as discussed in the thread Gospel Library app for Desktop PC.

What about Gospel Library for Mac?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

a0822 wrote:What about Gospel Library for Mac?

The issue is the same. There is no app for the PC or the Mac. The discussion in the linked thread would apply to either type of desktop computer.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”