Daylight Savings Time?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
milleraj

Daylight Savings Time?

Post by milleraj »

DaylightSavingsTime.jpg
(10.38 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
I noticed that my daughter's Activity Days is set back an hour to 8 p.m., (presumably due to Daylight Savings Time). All other appointments have not changed. The February appointment still shows 7 p.m.

I've attached the View Event screen shot if it will help trouble shoot. However, it is really small, so here is the text:
Event Details

Calendar

Primary

Event

activity days

Description

Start

14 Mar 2012 8:00 PM
End

14 Mar 2012 9:00 PM

Repeats

Occurs every

Recurs every 1 month(s) on the Wednesday

Repeats

Monthly

Repeats until

forever

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

milleraj wrote: Repeats until

forever

Odd. I thought we were limited to 2 years.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Are those particular events at a different location from the other events you mentioned that still work fine after the DST change? If so, I would suspect that the time zone for the Activity Days location was not set correctly. A stake calendar administrator (e.g., the stake clerk) could look into that possibility.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”