Lesson dates show Mondays for future dates instead of Sundays

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
jasonhyer

Lesson dates show Mondays for future dates instead of Sundays

Post by jasonhyer »

I have just set up lesson schedules for my ward and am trying to view them from the main Lesson Schedules page but the date that is showing is Monday, March 12, 2012 instead of Sunday, March 11, 2012. If I go back, the dates show Sundays (I see Sunday, March 4) but all future dates show Mondays. On those future dates I get an eternal spinner as well.

Can you tell me why I am am only seeing Mondays and so not able to see any future lesson schedules?
Jason Hyer
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

The obvious issue that comes to mind is that in the United States, almost all states will change to Daylight Saving Time on March 11. If you're seeing something unusual happen starting on that date, it's almost certainly connected to the DST change.

That said, I note that your location is in Mountain Time (as is mine), and generally time zone problems affect other time zones, not the time zone in which the applications are developed. Furthermore, I have played around a bit with this, and cannot duplicate the problem you're seeing, even when I try different time zones.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

It may be related to the Daylight Savings Time change. I now see the future lessons on Sundays but if I look at past lessons they now show on Saturdays with the eternal spinner.
Jason Hyer

Return to “Lesson Schedules”