Wrong Ward and Stake showing up after login

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
tt2lv

Wrong Ward and Stake showing up after login

Post by tt2lv »

My wife and I have logged in to the lds.org site and when we go to the on line directory,
we are listed in the San Clemente California Stake, Dana Point ward.

We live in Las Vegas, Nevada! Palmhurst Ward, Sandstone Stake.
Cannot access any membership data in either stake.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Are you serving in the Dana Point ward? Perhaps as a missionary? Otherwise, I'd suggest you talk to your ward clerk/membership clerk to verify that your records are were they should be.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Kristifey

Directory

Post by Kristifey »

The wrong stake and ward directory is coming up after I sign into Lds.org. Before after signing in to LDS.org and then hitting on "TOOLS" and scrolling down to the directory, my Stake and Ward Directory would pop up. But now its the wrong stake that automatically comes up. How do I change that?
kd7hfz

Post by kd7hfz »

I have the same problem. It's been happening for at least the last two days. Each day there is a different stake and ward
wendyhickman

Also have wrong ward/stake in directory

Post by wendyhickman »

Same problem. Today when I logged in, the directory showed a completely different ward and stake than my own. My own name is not listed in the incorrect stake's directory. [The calendar information shows my correct stake. LDS Tools also shows my correct stake for both the directory and the calendar.]

I regularly use this directory and have never had this problem. We have lived in the same location for 10+ years.

I think you might have a bug.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

The team that manages our network switched to a new dns/caching solution and it is causing some problems. They are working feverishly, and should have it cleaned up shortly.
bryanwilson

Post by bryanwilson »

I'm having this problem too. Just started today. It shows I'm in a Provo ward and everything is in Spanish. Same for my wife.
rwach

Post by rwach »

I can confirm that this issue happened with a member in my stake today who sent me a screenshot as proof. She is a member of the Vista California Stake (verified in the online directory) and was logged into the San Clemente Stake directory. She was using IE. Only a problem when she goes to the directory. Not a problem with the calendar.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

marshabusk

ward directory

Post by marshabusk »

I pulled up my ward directory today and was in an entirely different ward, stake, and city. How do I get back to my ward and stake info? I have not changed any of my sign-on information. I tried re-entering the name and password and it comes up with the same incorrect ward.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”