LDS Tools Caller ID/ missed calls

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
bsummie

LDS Tools Caller ID/ missed calls

Post by bsummie »

Thank you to whoever linked the caller ID and more importantly the missed calls to LDS tools! It is so nice to see a member's name when I have missed a call. I usually don't answer the phone if I don't recognize the number and I don't really want want to add all of my fellow ward members to my contact list
dwsmith2

Post by dwsmith2 »

This new option is a step in the right direction. However, I have a couple of questions.

Whenever I receive an incoming call, the pop-up shows immediately as the call begins and then disappears, so unless I have my phone in hand as the call comes in, I don't see who it's from. Is this a problem with the app or the phone (I have a Samsung Stratosphere).

Also, it seems that whenever I'm not on the 3G or 4G network, the notification does not appear. Again, is this a problem with the app or the phone?
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

Please submit a bug report through the app when after you see this happen and put a description of the quesiton. We can't really judge whether it is a problem without seeing what is happening in the bug report.
Jason Hyer
jubby2000

Exemptions

Post by jubby2000 »

Is there a way to exclude my wife from the Simple Caller ID? I don't really need LDS Tools to tell me in addition to her already showing up as a contact.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”